The trend is moving clearly towards customer specific coffee blends ground in small quantities. This fact requires above average flexibility from you. Large, industrial-type grinders cannot handle this task quickly and efficiently. That is why the KFA1403 is the machine for you. It is fitted with a 22lb capacity hopper, features a special device which regulates the inflow of beans and has an outlet extension tube.
For small- to medium-sized roasters looking for an industrial-sized grinder for high volume and speed, Ditting's special model KFA1403 (with accessories) is a great alternative to the larger KF1800 model.
If you are considering a KF1800, here are some options that using two KFA1403 grinders may provide:
- Two KFA1403 units are the same price as one KF1800 unit and can provide the same output.
- Offers flexibility in grinding: allows you to grind smaller volumes for two separate customers at two different grind settings simultaneously (when using two units).
- Provides a back-up grinder during maintenance periods.
- Easy to move to a new location should business needs change.
- If you will be grinding a large volume of Turkish coffee, the KFA1403 will be a better fit.