- UNIFORMITY and CONSISTENCY of the grind. Ditting grinders give you uniform grind on any setting, time after time.
- SPEED. Capacities range from 1-, 3-, 6- and 12- lbs per minute!
- DEPENDABILITY and DURABILITY. The grinder has to work when you need it, and Ditting grinders have proven themselves over five decades to be extremely reliable. Life expectancy of Ditting grinders has proven to be well over 30 years with proper care and maintenance.
- LONG-LASTING, SWISS-PRECISION GRINDING DISCS. Depending on the size of the machine, the discs average between 8,000 up to 100,000 lbs of coffee with normal use.
- EASE of MAINTENANCE. Our grinders are user friendly and do not need to go to the shop for repairs.
- IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF GRINDERS and PARTS from STOCK. Full stock at our Michigan facility.
- FREE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE during normal business hours by calling 810-367-7125 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our section here has detailed schematics and service tips to help make owning and operating a Ditting grinder stress-free.
- WARRANTY. Ditting USA offers a limited warranty on all new and demo model retail grinders ... to the original buyer. Includes ALL electric parts and excludes damage due to misuse or abuse, labor and shipping. This warranty is offered only by Ditting U.S.A., Inc. and applies only to grinders purchased for use in the United States. (For further warranty information, including warranty on grinders sold outside the U.S., and for warranty information on light-industrial and reconditioned grinders, please see our Warranty details).
- ETL Sanitation Seal, tested under NSF-8 standards. Our current retail grinders have received the ETL Sanitation Seal and have been tested to meet NSF-8 requirements throughout the United States.